A multi-purpose weld process gas for aluminium and its alloys
Alumaxx® Plus weld process gas has been specifically designed as the only gas that you need for high-quality welding of aluminium and its alloys. If you aim for the most exacting standards, you will need a dedicated gas such as Alumaxx® Plus.
Alumaxx® Plus gives superb weldability, combined with high welding speeds, up to 35% faster than is possible with argon, as well as promoting safety through low ozone generation.
Alumaxx® Plus Weld Process Gas Delivers Superb Weldability
CryoEase® Microbulk Solutions
A convenient and cost-effective solution for larger operations. CryoEase® tanks are available in a range of sizes. The CryoEase® service simplifies your gas supply by eliminating the need to handle cylinders, stock taking and ordering.
Seeing is believing
Get expert advice and experience our gases for welding aluminum and its alloys at your site.
See the Benefits of our Maxx® Gases Range
Air Products’ Gastrak® Service
Save money, increase productivity and improve quality.
- Reduce costs: By eliminating pre-weld surge and excessive gas flow rates you will use less gas.
- Improve quality: Consistent use of the optimum gas flow rate improves weld quality and reduces rejects.
- Easy installation: Gastrak® equipment can be integrated into an existing or new gas pipeline.
- Maxx® Weld Process Gases
- Nitrogen Supply Systems for High-Pressure Laser- Assist Gas
- LaserPak, High Pressure, High Flow Portable Assist-Gas System
- CryoEase microbulk solutions standard outdoor installation…
- CryoEase® Microbulk Solutions: A Cost-effective Alternative to Cylinder Supply
- Optimizing Gas Supply for Industrial Lasers