The all-rounder for stainless steel MAG welding
Seeing is believing:
Get expert advice and experience our specialist gases for welding aluminum and its alloys at your site.
See the Benefits of our Maxx® Gases Range
Air Products’ Gastrak® Service
Save money, increase productivity and improve quality.
- Reduce costs: By eliminating pre-weld surge and excessive gas flow rates you will use less gas.
- Improve quality: Consistent use of the optimum gas flow rate improves weld quality and reduces rejects.
- Easy installation: Gastrak® equipment can be integrated into an existing or new gas pipeline.
CryoEase® Microbulk Solutions
A convenient and cost-effective solution for larger operations. CryoEase® tanks are available in a range of sizes. The CryoEase® service simplifies your gas supply by eliminating the need to handle cylinders, stock taking and ordering.
Welding Cutting Gases
A range of gases, technologies and services for metal fabrication, whether you are welding, cutting, thermal spraying, brazing or gouging.
- Maxx® Weld Process Gases
- Nitrogen Supply Systems for High-Pressure Laser- Assist Gas
- LaserPak, High Pressure, High Flow Portable Assist-Gas System
- CryoEase microbulk solutions standard outdoor installation…
- CryoEase® Microbulk Solutions: A Cost-effective Alternative to Cylinder Supply
- Optimizing Gas Supply for Industrial Lasers