Inomaxx® Plus Weld Process Gas
For MIG welding stainless steel of all thicknesses
For MIG welding stainless steel of all thicknesses; available in a range of cylinder sizes or mixed on site from liquid gases
See the Benefits of our Maxx® Gases Range
Whatever you’re welding, Air Products’ innovative range of welding gases will give you superior results. Formulated to boost output through a unique combination of weldability, weld quality and higher welding speeds, you’ll achieve more with fewer rejects.
Ready to order?
Seeing is believing:
Get expert advice and experience our specialist gases for welding aluminum and its alloys at your site.
Air Products’ Gastrak® Service
Want to Start Saving?
Save money, increase productivity and improve quality.
- Reduce costs: By eliminating pre-weld surge and excessive gas flow rates you will use less gas.
- Improve quality: Consistent use of the optimum gas flow rate improves weld quality and reduces rejects.
- Easy installation: Gastrak® equipment can be integrated into an existing or new gas pipeline.
- Maxx® Weld Process Gases
- Nitrogen Supply Systems for High-Pressure Laser- Assist Gas
- LaserPak, High Pressure, High Flow Portable Assist-Gas System
- CryoEase microbulk solutions standard outdoor installation…
- CryoEase® Microbulk Solutions: A Cost-effective Alternative to Cylinder Supply
- Optimizing Gas Supply for Industrial Lasers