The best gas for TIG welding austenitic stainless
Adding hydrogen to pure argon makes Inomaxx® TIG our best gas for TIG welding austenitic stainless steel. Users will experience improved penetration, less surface oxidation and less post-weld cleaning. By enabling increased welding speeds, and reduced gas consumption, Inomaxx® TIG can reduce overall costs. Not only does Inomaxx® TIG weld process gas improve your welding results, but you will also benefit from lower ozone emissions which improve the working environment.Download Our Best Gas Solutions for TIG Welding brochure
See the Benefits of Our Welding Gases
Whatever you’re welding, Air Products’ innovative range of welding gases will give you superior results. Formulated to boost output through a unique combination of weldability, weld quality and higher welding speeds, you’ll achieve more with fewer rejects.Seeing is believing: book a demo
Seeing is believing:
Get expert advice and experience our specialist gases for welding aluminum and its alloys at your site.
See the Benefits of our Maxx® Gases Range
Whatever you’re welding, Air Products’ innovative range of welding gases will give you superior results. Formulated to boost output through a unique combination of weldability, weld quality and higher welding speeds, you’ll achieve more with fewer rejects.
Air Products’ Gastrak® Service
Want to Start Saving?
Save money, increase productivity and improve quality.
- Reduce costs: By eliminating pre-weld surge and excessive gas flow rates you will use less gas.
- Improve quality: Consistent use of the optimum gas flow rate improves weld quality and reduces rejects.
- Easy installation: Gastrak® equipment can be integrated into an existing or new gas pipeline.
- Maxx® Weld Process Gases
- Nitrogen Supply Systems for High-Pressure Laser- Assist Gas
- LaserPak, High Pressure, High Flow Portable Assist-Gas System
- CryoEase microbulk solutions standard outdoor installation…
- CryoEase® Microbulk Solutions: A Cost-effective Alternative to Cylinder Supply
- Optimizing Gas Supply for Industrial Lasers